GAUDI VILLAS Floorplans
Structure and foundation
- Reinforced concrete structure “in situ”,following strength and durability criteria established by the instruction EHE-08 and other current regulations.
Enclosures and masonry
- Exterior enclosure made with ceramic brick, air pocket, thermal-acoustic insulation (10cm) and internal reinforcement with ceramic brick.
Internal walls made with double ceramic hollow bricks and covered with plasterwork.
Exterior coating made with high performance cement mortar and covered with atmospheric agents-resistant paint.
- Passable flat roof with floating ceramic floor.
- Access from ground floor by exterior stairs. Security glass railing in the perimeter with orientation to the swimming pool
External and internal carpentry
- Powder coated aluminium external carpentry with thermal bridge break.
- Armored entrance door with security lock.
- Motorized aluminium blinds with thermal insulation
- Double glazing glass and air pocket.
Flooring and tiling
- Porcelanic floors of high format throughout the house and terraces.
- Tiled walls on kitchen and bathroom.
- Plain paint on walls.
- Floor in the perimetral area and pool made with the same outside tiles.
- Cobbled indoor parking with motorized aperture.
Air conditioning and sanitary hot water
- Central air conditioning by means of ductwork on suspended ceiling.
- ACS generation by solar thermal energy.
Electric installation, telephone and TV
- Electric installation following “ Low-Voltage Electrotechnical
- Entry Video-phone installation
- Telephone connections in lounge-dining room, kitchen and all the bedrooms.
- TV aerial pre installation.
- W.C. and a modern design washbasin with furniture included