BLUESWING GOLF VILLAS – Grountfloor Plans
STRUCTURE, ENCLOSURES AND FACADE
- Mixed structure of reinforced concrete and metal, following the current regulations and earthquake-resistant goverment guidelines.
- Excellent double wall insulation system and insulation inside the air chamber with 40mm minimun thinkness applied directly into the wall by mechanical injection.
- Front plastering airlocked, using water repellent cement mortar M-5
- Internal walls made with double hollow ceramic bricks.
- Upstairs terrace provided with thermal insulation of 40mm. Water repellent asphal layered sheet adhered. Finished with porcelain tiles.
- Green roof accesible for maintenance, thermal insulation and waterproofing. With completion in high quality artificial grass and white boulders 20/40mm.
- Security door with three front locking points and exterior Wood finish
- The garage doors have motorized openings
-Doors and windows
- Aluminum lacquered finish, graphite frames and provided with thermal insulation profiles.
- Blinds composed of laquered aluminum graphite slats. Motorized button system or optional remote.
- Internal finish with white lacquered doors. Handles and hinges in laquered stainless Steel.
- Built-in wardrobes lacquered in white with sliding doors, including internal set of drawers and hanging bar.
- CONTINUOUS EXTERIOR FACADE FINISHES
- Smooth white plaster facade finish. With maximum support to achieve flatness, made with lime mortar applied in successive layers.
-DISCONTINUOUS EXTERIOR FACADE FINISHES
- Viroc® type composite panels placed façade.
-EXTERIOR FACADE PANELLING
- Cladding walls with wooden slats of different sections, composed of the slats treated to minimize maintenance, UV resistant, stable against wood decay and moisture.
- Tiling with high quality porcelain tiles.
-Internal Walls of the house except wet rooms
- Trim and plaster finish then subsequent application of smooth matte white paint.
- Adhesive porcelain tile flooring made with special high-performance porcelain
- Anti- Slip porcelain tile flooring, made with special adhesive high performance porcelain.
- In the driveway it will have a precast lightweight concrete, finish.
- On the pathway it will have a smooth white concrete slab finish.
- The first half of the stairs are set in concrete, finished in wood with second flight of stairs floating. Under the stairs you are provided with drawers and shelving.
- Double glazing, security laminated with an air chamber 4 + 4/12/6 providing low thermal emissivity.
-Exterior Hand rails
- Railing terraces formed by laminated safety glass 6 + 6 0.90 m in height mounted on anodized aluminum ”U” profile recessed floor terrace
-Stairs Hand rails
- Made up of tempered glass 12 mm thick anchored with “buttons” for floating steps.
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
- The house will have the basic circuits and independent circuits for air conditioning, pool and home automation.
Mechanisms with USB 5v charging points built in rooms and lounge
- The lighting installation will consist of LED type energy saving lamps with light emitting neutral color 4000 K. Its operation can be made by a software-controlled home automation system
- The property will be pre-installed for provided home automation systems. Making integration with KNX installation system for control of blinds, lighting, air conditioning, telecommunications, irrigation system, music and private security.
- The system will allow the integration and future installation of more software and functions if the customer wishes
INSTALLATIONS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Door entry system will be installed with video entry at gate outside, with external switch, doorbell and telephone in each property.
- The system shall be provided with “aerothermy” aerothermal technology, consisting of a HIDROBOX manifold for distribution of hot water, which will provided an electric water heater of 200L.
- Air conditioning ducts will be insulated with fiberglass, Airzone system. With motorized dampers and ducts to supply the ventilation recycling system connected.
Open to panoramic indoor and outdoor fireplaces as designed. With operation by ethanol burners to avoid smoke and odors inside.
Installation of radiating floor in the bathrooms and Pre-installation of an electric towel radiators.
- Porcelain white high series ware. Equipped with chrome finish taps. Water saving systems including effective rain showers will be installed.
KITCHEN AND LAUNDRY
- The kitchen will be delivered furnished with high and low cabinets with drawers, in white satin lacquered wood , with Silestone countertops or similar.
- There will be an independent central island work area. Two stainless steel parted sink with swivel spout mixer taps.
- The appliances will be included an electric stove , oven, extractor hood and fridge-freezer.
The laundry area found in the garage is fully equipped with sink, washer and dryer.
PERGOLAS / POOLS / EQUIPMENT.
- Decorative external pergolas, composed of beams and pillars (IPE UPN) which are hot dipped galvanized, paint-finished forging graphite.
- The pool will be made of reinforced concrete with blue tile finish 20×20 mm. You will be provided with roman steps for access and LED lighting underwater. It has private outdoor shower with mixer work in stainless steel and SPA type artificial tap by the pool.
Installation of piped music.
- We performed a study of landscape environment for decorating outdoor spaces. Therefore we will be providing large areas of natural grass and bark gravel with white marmolina boulder 20/40 mm. Alternating with areas of reddish volcanic gravel reddish and ornamental fountains or water features.
MEASURES OF SAVING AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- Housing built with ventilated suspended flooring.
- Low power consumption in hot water by aerothermic Aerothermia® type system.
- Foam polyurethane thermal insulation with high density enclosures, such as floors and roofs for solution encounters with structural elements to avoid thermal escapes.
- Aluminum frames provided with thermal insullation profiles.
- Home automation system enabling intelligent management of home facilities.
- Bathrooms provided with device for water consumption saving.
- Garden with native species of plants with low water needs and drip irrigation.
- Architectural design and choice of materials and treatments that improve resistance to weathering . Also, little or no maintenance.
- The builder reserves the right to replace the above mentioned specsfications for something in case of specific building needs according to instructions from the Management Project.